Administrative Options and Payment Processing
The modular design of the PMP product maximises your options as to how to manage your back end administrative functions.
- Some customers will want to retain management and administration in house
- Some customers wish to outsource the whole process to a third party, and to receive a proportion of the fines revenue.
- Others prefer to administer fines recovery up to 28 days, and then outsource subsequent debt collection and if necessary legal action to a debt recovery specialist.
Whatever your preferred business model, Pen Parking can provide the solution to fit.
All customers will have a no extra cost option to use the web based PMP Back Office package which allows you to view all PCNs, take payments, and extract a range of management reports.
If your preferred business model is to outsource all the administration and payment collection, again we can offer you a range of options
- We will manage your back office processes on your behalf including appeals and payment collection up to 28 days, and thereafter either refer non paid fines to you, or forward them on to the debt collection agency of your choice.
- Alternatively you may wish to use another service provider and we will be pleased to make the PCN data available to their computer systems via the existing APIs. This arrangement is already in force with a number of our customers who use the Roxburghe PayMyPCN service, where there is already a fully integrated interface, so that data is passed in near real time to their systems.
The choices are yours, and we will work with you to tailor a solution that best fits your needs.